Lead Today is entitled to use the privacy guarantee. Through an annual audit of the data processing, industry association DDMA checks whether organizations comply with the applicable laws and regulations aimed at protecting personal data. If an organization operates the Guarantee, this means that their business processes comply with the requirements of the Data Processing Act.
We may process the following personal data: first and last name, address, place of residence, telephone number, gender, e-mail address, job title and company, contact history, message content, IP address, social ID and surfing behavior. Lead Today guarantees that the personal information you provide will be treated strictly confidential and will not be sold to third parties. We use this personal information exclusively to provide the best possible service and for sending the requested information.
Cookie usage by Lead Today
Functional cookies ensure that the site works properly. Think for example of cookies for the operation of the search function.
Lead Today also uses Analytical cookies. We do this to investigate the use of the Lead Today website. In this way, a permanent cookie is placed on your computer or mobile device. This gives Lead Today insight into the way in which and how often the Lead Today website is used and, based on that information, adjustments can be made to the Lead Today website if necessary. In this way we ensure that the Lead Today website works optimally. Through Google Analytics, Lead Today can store the following data in cookies, among other things:
- IP address
- Technical features such as the browser you are using (such as Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer or Firefox) and the resolution of your computer screen;
- From which page you came to the Lead Today website;
- When and how long you visit or use the Lead Today website;
- Whether you are using functionalities of the Lead Today website;
- Which pages you visit on the Lead Today website.
Ga Is being used to measure the speed of the request
_gat Is being used to identify different users.
_gid Is being used to differentiate between users (anonymous).
__utma Is being used to track the number of website visits with the dates of the first and last visit.
__utmb - Is being used to measure the duration of the visit (arrival time).
__utmc - Is being used to measure the duration of the visit (time of leaving).
__utmt - Is being used to measure the speed of the request to the server.
__utmz - Is being used to measure through where someone visited the website.
Lead Today also uses re-targeting/re-marketing technologies on its website. The purpose of these technologies is to be able to display interesting and specific information to visitors. To achieve this, Lead Today places cookies on your device via the website advertising that make it possible to track your surfing behavior on the websites and to build up a profile of your surfing behavior.
Based on this profile, Lead Today can show you customized advertisements on third party websites. Third parties who place the cookies can use these cookies to track your internet behavior. More information about the third parties and the use of your cookie information:
- Measures the effectiveness of advertisements and controls if the browser accepts the cookies.
- General information: http://www.google.com/doubleclick/index.html
- Choices: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/
- Is being used to deliver advertising products (like real time bidding) of external advertisers.
- General information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/update
- We use the Insight Tag from LinkedIn to measure the performance of our LinkedIn ads.
- General information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-table
- Platform 161 uses ad tags and pixel tags to collect campaign data and apply retargeting techniques.
- General information: https://platform161.com/cookie-and-privacy-policy/
Below is a list of the most commonly used browsers and a link to how you can delete your cookies in that browser:
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-gegevens-wissen-websites-opgeslagen
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari (IOS) https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/HT201265
- Safari (macOS) https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Lead Today and other websites
On the sites of Lead Today you will find a number of hyperlinks to other websites. However, Lead Today cannot be held responsible for the handling of your data by these parties. Please read the privacy statement of the site you are visiting.
Lead Today reserves all rights (including copyrights and trademark rights) with regard to information presented on www.leadtoday.nl (including texts, graphic material and logos). It is only allowed to use this information without written permission, to multiply or in any way to make it available to third parties, if the source is mentioned.
The copyright on the content of this website rests with Lead Today.